Pages

Saturday 3 August 2024

Postage Stamp??

 Well it's been a week since my last post and much as I feel bad complaining about the hot weather I'm afraid it's been a bit too  much for me this past week and just 'being' has been hard work 🙄.  I checked my files and have a few cards made at intervals and never posted so here is one to share today.  I used my postage stamp die but instead of adding individual smaller images to the apertures I've covered the whole central area with an image from a book of mixed images on card, backed the whole thing with a toning layer and added a sentiment.  I also over stamped with the two postage-related images.  Fairly quick and easy if I remember rightly.

Enjoy the weekend - thankfully it does seem somewhat cooler today


 Postage Stamp Die - unbranded
Image - from Lily of the Valley, probably no longer available

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Val. What a clever way to use the postage stamp die. I agree with you, this heat is far too hot for me. Looks like today may be a shade cooler with a bit of a breeze. Fingers crossed!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this card Val. Nice image on top of the die cut. I’m glad it’s cooler too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a serene scene Val, here’s hoping it cools down a bit 🥵😎xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card, and I too am having difficult times with the heat this year. It just zaps my vitality completely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely image and you've turned it into a fab stamp.

    ReplyDelete