Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2024

Seasonal Delights

 The Allsorts Challenge is running for two weeks this time with great prizes as always.  The theme is **Seasons Delights** or of course you can opt for *anything goes*.  I've chosen the Summer season and have used some Honey Bee stamps which I've had for some time but I think bees will always make me think of Summer.  I stamped the honeycomb twice onto a piece of cream card and the beehive onto a separate piece.  Both images were coloured using pencils and the beehive was fussy cut and layered over the background honeycomb.  A sentiment was added and two bees stamped and die cut to fly around the card.


Honeycomb and Hive - stamp set from Chocolate Baroque
Words - stamp which came with a magazine freebie set
Bees - stamps and dies from a Stampin' Up set (retired)
Colouring - Polychromos pencils


10 comments:

  1. This reminds me of summer too as there are always new bees nests and hives around the yard. Very creative and fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skep and the bees around it, plus the delicious looking honeycomb. Beautifully coloured Val.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beeutiful card Val, positively buzzing with summer vibes 😃🐝xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bee themed card, Val. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Season’s Delight option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've combined your stash so well to make this charming card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, Val, you can never go wrong with a bee theme in my opinion and this is so perfect for my season's delights theme at Allsorts challenge. Thanks so much for sharing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful crd. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rather belatedly, but wanted to thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this stamp set from CB but haven't used it yet..naughty me! Now I have seen your really pretty card using it I must give mine some love..lol. The stamped and die cut bees and the fun sentiment finish it brilliantly Val. x

    ReplyDelete