I've been very bad about posting on my blog recently and I really will try harder but sometimes 'things' just get in the way. I've managed to complete my last two tags for the alphatag swap which has been going on all year and much as I've enjoyed taking part, I am really glad to be down to the final two letters of the alphabet - they were becoming more difficult towards the end. This one is Y for Yuletide and I've used a lovely tree stamp from Fat Robin set by Chocolate Baroque, stamped onto the background and also stamped onto coloured card, cut out and layered for dimension. The background of the tag was achieved using Pine Needles Distress ink and Pewter Distressed stain on a glass cutting mat, lightly spritzed with water and then 'mopped up' (technical term!!) with the tag - some stamped snowflakes were added using the same colour ink.. I also did the same with some spare pieces of card and stamped the trees onto that and embossed with silver powder. Despite searching through my vast collection of stamps I was unable to find one which had the correct word on it so resorted to using Frosty font on the computer. A piece of matching dyed ribbon was added and that's the 'Y' tag ready.