The subject for the Bah Humbug challenge 6 is snowmen and I've used a Spellbinders die to cut out this fellow. Background papers are from my stash and from Polkadoodles.
Friday, 12 February 2010
The challenge at Craftwork Cards has reached the letter T for templates and I've used one of their template sheets to draw and cut these hearts from paper which was in one of their Goody Bags. Background papers, sentiment and butterfly are also from Craftwork Cards. The butterfly has been coloured with a Copic pen to match the papers. Lacy border used a Martha Stewart punch.
Wednesday, 10 February 2010
Well I've had absolutely no success in scheduling posts to be published on another date and I see from the 'help' files that this sems to be a known problem. It must be possible because some folks seem to do it but I'm giving up the idea for the time being!!
This image was waiting around on my desk so I coloured it with Copics and combined with some papers printed from a CD which came free with a magazine a while ago - I sponged the edges with Adirondack dye ink. The notebook page effect was achieved with an EK Success punch and the tab was a punch from Stampin Up.
This cute image was coloured with Copics and background papers are a mix of an unknown one which has been matched up with some from Stampin Up using a Martha Stewart punch. The flower decoration was made from odd bits and pieces from my stash.
Well this is my second attempt to schedule a post for tomorrow but again it hasn't worked despite following the instructions so apologies for showing three posts in one day!!
This card was made using another image which was lying around on my desk - printed onto pearlised card and I'm afraid I've forgotten from which CD but think it was one from Joanna Sheen. Background paper is from a paper pack which seems to have lost its label and the embossed piece was black card using a Nestabilities embossing plate and has been gilded with a light application of Treasure Gold - this piece also surfaced during my tidying session.
I've more or less managed to clear my working space but the stash needs tackling as well but I do get side tracked into making a card or two from the things I come across in the process!! The stackers on this card came as blank die cut printable sheets with one of the My Craft Studio CDs so I just had to try them out to see if they would indeed go through the printer without falling apart - and they did. The slight downside is that they were so firmly attached that they came out with lots of 'pips' around the edges which had to be sanded off. The background paper is from Artylicious and I added a Martha Stewart die cut border and some ribbon. Sentiment made on the computer.
Tuesday, 9 February 2010
As usual my workspace has shrunk to a very tiny space yet again so I felt I must actually use some of the odd images, die cuts, stamped pieces and scraps of paper rather than just tidy them away where they could be forgotten. This is a card I made using some Sizzix die cuts with a stamped image using a sentiment from Elusive Images. The branch and birds were die cut from white card and coloured with Copics.
A few pieces less on my desk but plenty more to go!!
Sunday, 7 February 2010
Not my favourite type of card to make but I do like to have one or two in reserve in case I get a request. The Background paper was created in My Craft Studio using the Flourishes CD and the stamp used was from Oh So Lovely set by Stampin Up courtesy of a kind friend who let me stamp a couple of images - coloured with Copic. On these occasions I feel that simple is best.