Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Pyramage


I've more or less managed to clear my working space but the stash needs tackling as well but I do get side tracked into making a card or two from the things I come across in the process!! The stackers on this card came as blank die cut printable sheets with one of the My Craft Studio CDs so I just had to try them out to see if they would indeed go through the printer without falling apart - and they did. The slight downside is that they were so firmly attached that they came out with lots of 'pips' around the edges which had to be sanded off. The background paper is from Artylicious and I added a Martha Stewart die cut border and some ribbon. Sentiment made on the computer.


1 comment:

  1. Pretty card Val and I see you have used MCS...what would be do no without our punches and dies!


    Anne

    ReplyDelete