Pages

Thursday 25 April 2024

Running it Close!!

 I'm running a bit late this time with my Snippets make, only 2 more days to go until the gates clang shut on the current challenge.  Part of the reason is that having made this Christmas card I realised that it would also fit with another challenge so I hung fire until today which of course is Rudolph Day for this month so 'two birds, one stone' as the saying goes.  Not that any birds were harmed of course 😉.  I decided to have another play with my postage stamp die using some little snowman images with matching dies.  A small poinsettia from my oddments pot came in handy to fill the smallest space.  Everything here, apart from the card blank, is from my snippets mountain - the leafy paper was left over from cutting into a 12" DSP; red, white and pale blue  layers from card offcuts. Really small snippets came in handy for stamping the snowmen and sentiment.


...and I remembered to take a picture of my snippet leftovers


Background DSP - Stampin' Up (retired) from couple of years back
Postage Die - from Amazon (Globelands I think)
Snowmen - unbranded stamp/die set

Challenges - Snippets Playground and Rudolph Days

9 comments:

  1. Those cute little snowmen are so much fun on this postage stamp die. Great use of your snippets and a happy Rudolph Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very sweet Snowman card Val, as you say perfect for both challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Christmas card with the sweet snowmen snippets. Love the postage stamp die every time I see it used.

    Happy Rudolph Day.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for cocktails later xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable card Val! A great snippets buster - and, with my GD hat on, perfect for Rudolph Days Challenge too! Those snowmen are super cute - which reminds me I have a bunch of ready stamped and die cut ones all ready to colour here. A gift from a kind friend.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val,
    yes this is such a very wonderful card and what a fab way to use up snippets too.
    Love your backing paper as well.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card for both challenges Val, happy Rudolph day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, fun card - love how you've used that die cut.

    Thanks for joining us this month at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I see that postage stamp die I am inspired to get mine out but then I get distracted...! These little snowmen and accessories fit perfectly in the stamps and I like the leafy background. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely make with the postage die, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete