Pages

Sunday 28 April 2024

Creating a Scene!!

 Many of you will know that I love to create a scene - not in a disruptive way of course, but in the craft room.  I'd been mulling over ideas in my head for perhaps dressing our favourite bunny up so today he is sitting on a park bench, dressed in his Sunday best jeans and top, enjoying the Spring sunshine.  I thought this card would be great for the current Playground Challenge where there is a great 'makes you smile' card for inspiration and of course the usual lovely prize for a lucky winner.  Everything apart from the card blank and background has been made using bits and pieces from my Snippets collection.  The background was printed from an old MCS CD and after cutting out a piece to fit this card there's some left over for other projects - nothing gets wasted here 😉.  The dies used are from many different sets, some unbranded and some from magazine freebies, quite a mixture, so much so that I'm afraid I was  concentrating on getting everything cut and trying not to lose any of the small dies that I completely forgot to take a picture of the remaining scraps before they were swept into the bin - Sorry.



7 comments:

  1. That Bunny certainly does lead a busy life, as always he looks just prefect in the setting you created for him.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bunny card showing him on an outing to the park! Great scene and a lovely birthday card.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Come and join in with the skipping! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic scene with the popular bunny. Like how you did the clouds and all the red dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute and fun scene you created with that bunny dressed in blue jeans and a red bow tie! I love that the hat perfectly matches the outfit too, and of course the tiny dachshund is adorable too. Well done with your snippets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect scene for the dapper bunny in his Sunday best! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bunny looks very smart in his outfit there Val! A lovely scene and I can see why you were concentrating hard on nor losing any of the small dies! So much detail - I wonder if Bunny has to fold his ears over to wear that smart hat.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creating a scene line made me lol! You have certainly had your money's worth from that bunny, he looks right at home on the bench too. I've lost my mojo with him at the moment.

    ReplyDelete