Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2024

Bargains

 I'm sure we all like a bargain and a friend kindly told me about a company who have a sale of some of their stamps at the moment so of course I couldn't resist a small purchase.(See link below)  They don't seem to show details of the sizes of the stamps on the website so I was pleasantly surprised to see that the ones I ordered are mostly larger than I imagined they would be.  The one I've used here would easily fit onto a DL size card although I used it on a 6" square allowing it to overhang.  I started by masking off part of a piece of card and blended three colours of Distress Oxide ink to make a border.  This was dried thoroughly before stamping in black and clear embossing.  I then used a fine paintbrush and a little water to lift colour from some of the small areas within the stamp.  A simple sentiment finishes this CAS card.


Border Stamp - Crafty Roo Designs (sale prices on some stamps)


7 comments:

  1. Good job hitting a sale, Val! This is a cool and versatile graphic image and I love how you masked a border for it and did such beautiful blending of the sunset colors! It is CASlicious! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love a good sale, Val! Lovely colour blending and a really unusual image - looks fab, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely graduated background for your CAS card Val.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the colours and bleaching xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ombré coloured snippet and how you bleached areas of ink from this fab stamp. A lovely CAS card. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job coloring your new stamp image and look how fun this turned out! Looks like the purchase was a win-win for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with the ombre. thanks for the link to the sale, a few things might have fallen in my basket lol!

    ReplyDelete