Pages

Sunday 21 April 2024

Strange Birds

 A fun card to share today - might make someone smile anyway.  The background was left from a sheet  I'd printed for another project and the large white circle was die cut.  The birds were stamped onto scraps of inky play card from my 'useful bits'  box with a bit of extra pencil colouring for added interest.  After fussy cutting the birds I glued them in place and then stamped the  fun wording.  Hope you are all having a good weekend - weather fairly bright but we've still been seeing frost early on the last few mornings here in the south.



Stamp Set - Strange Birds from Aall & Create
Circle dies - from John Next Door set

7 comments:

  1. Those quirky little colorful birds are seriously cute and I like that fun sentiment you chose to go along with them. It made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - it made me smile Val. I love this A&C stamp set and the card composition + fun sentiment. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it does make you smile Val, thanks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made me smile 😃, cute crazy birds and a really funny sentiment! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and quirky birds Val, and great to use up the piece of leftover background, and then the inky bits for the birds which work brilliantly..I love the stitched circle die with the pierced design for them to sit on, and a great coordinating sentiment too...a really fun card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me smile Val - what fun birds! x

    ReplyDelete