Pages

Monday 4 September 2023

Christmas Angel

 I have a Christmas card to share today, quite a simple one using a die cut angel which arrived in the post along with some other interesting and exciting die cuts, giving me lots of fun things to play with. They will certainly keep my brain active in working out ways they can be used with things I already have.  I started by coating the angel die cut with glue and covering it with Glamour Dust which is a very fine twinkly glitter which I've had for many years - the pot always seems to come out for some of my Christmas cards 😉. (the effect doesn't really show in the picture).  I found a small piece of snowflake paper which I popped behind an aperture cut into white card, added a scalloped surround and decided that was it done.  I don't think this one needs any words although I did consider perhaps adding a twinkly snowflake to one of the corners before deciding on CAS for this one.


Scallop die - a magazine gift from 2017
Angel - Doodled Wire Angel from Gummiapan
DSP - Stampin' Up (retired)

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure that glittery angel sparkles IRL even though it doesn't show here, but what a cute little card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely Val - your little doodled wire angel die cut looks perfect! I still love Glamour Dust too - it's something that is unlikely to ever run out I suspect!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CAS card Val, I love your little angel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty die Val! Lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete