Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2023

Biker Bunnies

Something which I think might make you smile today.  These die cuts landed on my doormat recently, courtesy of a friend who thought I'd enjoy using them so of course I had to set my brain working of ways in which they could be incorporated into a card layout.  They were coloured using watercolour pens and I added a few components and here they are - biker bunnies, mark one 🤣.  Sadly the blue background hasn't fared well in the picture - it's a much better match in real life, sigh!!


 Rectangles - dies from Stampin' Up
Tree and fence - dies from a Sizzix set which I've had a long time
Birds - Memory Box dies, also from way back

9 comments:

  1. Made me smile definitely Val! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does make me smile Val, amazing what those Bunnies get up to isn't it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wallace and Gromit ride out! Brilliant make Val - I LOVE this card.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, how cute are those biker bunnies! I love the helmet too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Val. Your bunnies appear to be multiplying!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Val, I love your cute little biker bunnies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really are making the most of the bunnies and this one is very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card made me smile Val ...its great

    Anne

    ReplyDelete