Pages

Saturday 29 July 2023

Sunshine

I decided to have a little play session with some ink pads and stamps and this card is the result.  It was inspired by a video on You Tube (Lavinia) and this is my interpretation, using stamps in my collection. There is some sparkle added to the leafy area but it doesn't show up well in the picture


                                                  


 

Stamps - from Lavinia and Card-IO
Word Stamp - |Artistic Expressions by Chocolate Baroque (been in my collection for years)
Inks Used - Distress ink and Versafine Clair

10 comments:

  1. I just love this little scene you created with the big moon and tiny house! You really know how to work those Lavinia stamps to their full potential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your take of this technique Val...lovely card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so lovely, you've chosen well with the stamps. I've seen some cards on FB - but trying not to get sidetracked lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design Val, a really lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such an effective design Val and as you say sunny.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, Val, this is in my Top Ten Cards of 2023! It's stunning and that sediment fits it like a glove! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative design, love the shading and layers of greenery xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - such a beautiful fairy house scene. Lovely inking and stamping xxx

    ReplyDelete