Pages

Wednesday 26 July 2023

Snippets Playground

 Here is my card for the Snippets Playground second Christmas in July challenge where there is a bumper prize to be won by a lucky person chosen at random.  Everything apart from the card blank has come from my snippets collection and I've included a picture of the remnants (I even used the cut out circle to die cut the sentiment. and a couple of ready cut leaves to ground the robin..  I started with a white snippet cut to fit onto the card blank and then cut a circular aperture and backed with a snippet of patterned paper.  The remaining elements were die cut and arranged before adding the word.  A fairly CAS card



Background - snippet of patterned paper Season's Greetings CD from Artylicious
Holly and Berries - Sizzix seasonal foliage die set
Robin - unbranded die
Word - die from a magazine give-away die set




10 comments:

  1. This is a real beauty and a wonderful use of your snippets! Gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing a picture of the snippets that have gone into making this lovely Christmas card. Love all the die cutting and the aperture.

    Thanks for submitting your homework to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Join me, Di & Dudley for Eggnog up in the Treehouse later. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really eye catching design Val.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Val, I love the layout of your design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas card Val..like the design of your card with your little robin die

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design Val, like how the holly hugs the circle, and the robin is cute too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Val, this is absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully designed and made and so pleasing to the eye. I also love the delicate little scallops on the square white mat. I owe you an email - today has been a 'getting to know you' day - with the air fryer! At long last I made a decision. Yay!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love how you put this together. It's a really elegant and well thought out design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very stylish and pretty creation made from your snippets Val and I love your die cut robin and the added holly and berry sprigs and a lovely added word too...a delightful Christmas card. x

    ReplyDelete