Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2023

Tulips

 Today I have another floral card to share and this time we have tulips.  I must say it took me a while to fathom out just how to assemble the flower heads using the strangely-shaped dies but I got there in the end.  The two larger flower heads consist of three die cuts folded and layered and the smaller one has just two layers.(double sided paper is needed for these due to the folding required.


Flowers - Flowering Tulips stamps and dies Stampin' Up
Layers - dies from Contour set also SU

10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Val. I love it.

    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea of folding the die cuts to make a more realistic looking flower! How pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tulips, like how you used different shades, and prettily framed too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tulips die Val..flowers are so useful for all sorts of occasions.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm picturing you scratching your head! Great result, the tulips are very effective and the border is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Val,
    what a very brilliant card and such a beautiful design also.
    Love those Tulips they are my Daughter's fave flower.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the colours of your tulips. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours you used. Great tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh , lovely bunch of tulips on this pretty card Val. Could you perhaps get a Sharpie pen and number the dies on the back to help with future layering??? X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pretty tulips and some beautiful multiple frames in terrific colours Val and a lovely little bow in yellow to match. x

    ReplyDelete