Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

Sunday Stamper 213

The days keep on rushing by and it is time again for the Sunday Stamper challenge which this week is DREAMER - Hels would like us to use the word DREAM on the project.   I was mulling this over whilst drinking one of my many cups of coffee and I thought of a set of Wonderland Stamps from Polkadoodle which seem to fit the bill - in my mind anyway.  Background paper was printed from a Polkadoodle CD and the image was stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured with Coloursoft pencils, as was the hat.  The word came from Artistic Affirmations stamps by Chocolate Baroque and the frame was one left over when I cut out some large tags using a Sizzix die which also has two book plates as an extra. Do pop over and see the beautiful flowery creation made by Hels.


10 comments:

  1. This card is perfect for your DREAM challenge and a clever take on the challenge Val ...love your new SU die cuts..like the embossing folder also..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great subject for Dream, beautifully coloured too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh would you look at him... he is SO sweet, little cute face... LOVE IT.. and love that word, it is a gorge stamp... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Val, he's so cute. Love the colours you've used for this one.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Val I love Alice images. The frames and embossing are great:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is some creation - I laughed & laughed at the look on that chap's face - husband must have thought I'd totally flipped. The basket weave design looks brilliant with it & I just love the way you fitted the word into the bookplate.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Val, I love your card and it is so perfect for the dream challenge, the image is sooo cute and loving that dream stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable and dream-like, especially with the softness of your colouring of those beautiful images. Love it. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! Ha! Like Paula, this little chap's expression is priceless and makes me smile every time I look at it. I love the colour combination you have used, really soft and 'misty' looking. A really lovely card which I think fits the challenge beautifully.

    Hugs
    Lesley XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love 'Alice' art & this little fellow is so cute. Sx

    ReplyDelete