Pages

Thursday 12 July 2012

Aura Knot

This is my first attempt at a tangle not confined to the square format and also the first time I'd tried any pencil shading - could do better I think but we all have to start somewhere!!

Well I set up a separate page for these but must have got it wrong somewhere because this has appeared on my main page as you can see.  Hopefully I can work out how to move it!!

So far no success in getting the posts to appear on the Zentangle page apart from including the images as part of the post on there so maybe that is the way to go for the future unless I can work it out  when I have a bit more time to play around with the settings.

4 comments:

  1. Morning Val, this is amazing, I haven't even tried anything like this... you inspire me to have a go... that is if I ever get my Cubby Hole Steampunk canvas finished which should've been in on Monday!!
    Suzi b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Val....this is great just love the pattern you have created..this is something I would love to have a go at..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this - the organic non square feel of the whole design - I've not managed shading yet & wholeheartedly agree with you about starting somewhere, so utterly true. Thank you for this - you're encouraging me no end to keep going.
    As to your page - what you say about making individual posts seems to be true - I couldn't work out how to do that either - you've already done what I had in mind. The only way I can think is to do it as a running page - adding bits as you go.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you have put this together Val. You're getting rather good at this! Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete