Pages

Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Snippets Playground Challenge #539

 Time for another challenge in the Snippets Playground where we are encouraged to use up some of our Snippets instead of just hoarding them 😉.  I always head for my Snippets mountain when I start looking for things to make a card and for this one everything apart from the card blank, was a Snippet of some description. The background paper was left over from a downloaded design which I used on another card, the slatted arch was cut from a Snippet of blue card and all the rest of the items from my white snippets. which is by far the largest pile which never seems to reduce.  Cottontail,  his little pals and the bunting were stamped, coloured and die cut before building up the card.  No sentiment was required because the background says it all.


Background - digital download from Buddly Crafts
White square - unbranded deckle edge die set
Slatted Arch - die from Craft Addiction UK
Cottontail and Pals - stamps/dies also from CAUK

No comments:

Post a Comment