Pages

Saturday, 22 August 2026

Creating a Scene!!

 I love to make a scene - on cards that is, just in case anyone misunderstands and can imagine me being a public nuisance 🤣🤣.  

During the recent hot weather  crafting was somewhat curtailed but one thing I did  managewas to get a pile of images stamped so that I could sit and colour them at my leisure, thus building up quite a stock ready to hand.  I pulled out a few florals, thinking that they'd make a garden scene.  At that point I remembered a garden greenhouse stamp and die set which I've had for some years so that came out of retirement - using just the greenhouse.  The fence and birds on a wire were pulled out of my 'useful bits and pieces' pot which is always on my desk.  Some of the other components were die cut and others fussy cut where I felt they'd be better without the white border.  Background was a piece of printed 'sky' paper and some green ink was smooshed to give the effect of ground. 


Background - printed from My Craft Studio Setting the Scene CD
Greenhouse - from a long retired Stampin' Up set Garden Greenhouse
Pot, Wheelbarrow and Boots - Pots of Joy stamps from Craft Addiction UK
Fence and Birds - from oddments on my desk (probably unbranded dies)
Sentiment - also from CAUK

No comments:

Post a Comment