Pages

Saturday 28 September 2024

Taking a Break

 No, it's not me taking a break - Santa and one of his reindeer are having a little rest while they prepare for their busy schedule later this year 😊.  It's the 800th challenge at Allsorts this week, certainly something worth celebrating and there is the straightforward theme of **Anything Goes** along with a bumper selection of prizes.  There's lots of super inspiration from the Design Team and Guest Designer Sarn so why not pop along and take a look.

I started this card by printing a  background from my favourite seasonal CD which I've had for over 15 years, using some pearl paper  I then die cut the two little 'people' , the icicles and the starry frame, colouring was done using Copic alcohol pens.  I dithered about adding a sentiment and finally decided that it wasn't necessary as the scene speaks for itself.


Background - printed from Artylicious Seasons Greetings CD (probably no longer available)
Icicle die - unbranded
Star Frame, Santa and Reindeer - Gummiapan dies 

No comments:

Post a Comment