Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2024

Christmas in June

Can it really be time for another Rudolph Days challenge?  Today's card uses a die set I've had since last Christmas and this is the first time it's been used.  The Elf in the die set is a silhouette one but I decided to cut it in three different colours so that I could chop and change after a bit of judicious snipping to make him into a coloured version.  The parcels were also built up using three different colours as well.  A piece of seasonal paper  which I've printed is the background although I don't recall the source - I really should make a note on the reverse of such pieces in case I want to print more.


Background Paper - source unknown
Elf and Parcels - Sizzix die set Santa.s Little Helper
Greeting - unbranded die

 

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Rudolph Day card. Love the elf die & presents. Great idea to make him colourful. Happy Rudolph Day ! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant work making the elf colourful. It's a fab design. Happy Rudolph Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Val, I love how you've change the silhoutter elf into a coloured version.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great elf card, perfectly matches the background stars, your snipping works really well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great thinking on making the elf to your own liking. He turned out perfect, and I love that musical background paper too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card with the fun Elf Val.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it - that elf looks great and the whole design is so effective.

    Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete