Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2024

Glass of Red Anyone??

 A bit early in the morning I'd say (more like coffee time) but I thought I'd share this card today.  It's quite CAS - a word cloud which I produced on the computer with the addition of a die cut.  I cut the die twice and layered them together to give it a bit of stability.  Some toning ink was stencilled over the words for added interest.


Stencil - Lavinia design
Word Cloud - Produced using Word (Office 365)
Wine - unbranded die
Ink and Card used - Cherry Cobbler from Stampin' Up

6 comments:

  1. Rose for me! This is a fabulous CAS design, so effective with the limited area of stencilling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant CAS card. Your word cloud is fab and I like the extra stencilling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew how to make a word cloud like this because it looks fabulous with the stenciling on top! A perfect match for the vino bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like that die, was lucky to receive a card from Di with it. It looks fab with your word cloud, and I like the stencilled background too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red or bubbles for me please Val, lovely CAS design.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Val. Such an effective use of the stencil and I love the colour palette too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete