Pages

Thursday 4 April 2024

Coffee Anyone??

 Following up my alcoholic card with a caffeinated one, definitely not CAS this time though - more of a mixed media style.  I do like to mix things up a bit - variety is the spice of life.  The image was stamped using brown Versafine ink and some extra colour was added using Inktense pencils and a water brush.  I then added some stencilling and extra stamping using Distress Oxide ink and finally the words were produced on the computer and die cut.


Large stamp - from Aall & Create Caffeinated set
Stencil - one I've had a while (no details, sorry)
other stamps from the above set and also from my stamp collection

6 comments:

  1. Looks good in the tone on tone colours Val and probably needed after the last card!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image and colorful card! I would give almost anything to be able to enjoy a good cup of coffee again, but my body doesn't like it anymore unfortunately. You did a great job putting this one together because I can almost smell the coffee brewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stamping, Val. I really like this, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card using the Caffeinated A&C stamps. Love this monochromatic card. That coffee cup stamp is HUGE - I know from my own set xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mono card and you've achieved a wonderful depth to the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an A & C set I would love to get as I don't have anything coffee themed, and you have made a brilliant card using the takeaway coffee cup from the set and lots of other interesting coordinating images in the background Val, and the brown/sepia tones suit it perfectly..a wonderful card. x

    ReplyDelete