Pages

Saturday 6 April 2024

Allsorts Challenge #775

 The Allsorts challenge this week is **For the Love of Animals** .  It so happens that April is National Pet Month to raise awareness of responsible pet ownership so they are asking for anything showing pet or domestic animals.  Lots of people keep cats I know and as I had a couple of stamped, coloured and fussy cut cats left from a previous project I decided I'd use them for this card.  The large sentiment was also loitering in my 'useful bits and pieces' box from when I first cut this die to see how it cut and to work out how best to put the layers together.  I seem to remember that this one was a bit difficult to layer up neatly but I eventually worked out the best method for me.  I started by cutting two layers to fit the card blank and stamped some words from the stamp set in black ink before adhering the large sentiment and adding the two fussy cut cats.


Cats and stamped words - stamp set from a magazine dating back to around 2018
Colouring - used Inktense pencils and a water brush
Large Sentiment - unbranded die


10 comments:

  1. Super cute card in a CAS style, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great card for the challenge and those playful kitties sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colourful Cat's are such fun Val and like how you placed them on the words, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our celebration of National Pet Week at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catsolutely brilliant birthday card for anyone, let alone a car lover. Purrfect for the Allsorts challenge theme. 😘 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the cats are having a good old stretch on top of the words! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used these cats and a great sentiment die, something a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous CAS style card love those cats and sentiments thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! The cats are so cute and it's so fun to have them interacting with the sentiment. Thank you for sharing this lovely project at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fun card Val using the cats

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute cat images Val and I love that large sentiment die which makes a great resting place for the cuties, and love the extra added words you used to finish it..a brilliant card. x

    ReplyDelete