Pages

Wednesday 14 February 2024

Postage Theme

 It's said that great  minds think alike and while I was in the middle of making this card yesterday I spotted one  made by Linby using a similar idea and posted on her blog .  I've used different colours and stamps but with the same postal theme.  Back to my more usual square format today because this is quite a large die but so versatile, depending on what stamps are used.


Stamp Die - unbranded
Stamps - Card-IO, Lavinia, Clarity and some magazine freebies

6 comments:

  1. That is really a cute stamp and I just love all those fun little images. I love this birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such an effective die and card Val, saw Lynn's yesterday and would you believe another earlier, maybe the die is going to be another like the bunny we all loved.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val,
    what a very gorgeous die and such a very useful one too.
    Love how you have stamped the stamps
    with those animals and other elements.
    It all looks fantastic.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great die and sweet stamped images in each section.

    A lovely birthday card. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This postage stamp die is lovely Val, with the different sections in which to put an image, and I love the mix of images with animals, birds, flowers and the sweet little windmill, and the postmarks used too..a super card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout out! I never thought to put it on a square - doh. This works so well.

    ReplyDelete