Pages

Friday 16 February 2024

Just to Say

 I have another of my smaller 'tall slim' cards to share today.  For this one I cut a panel of matching card using the same die as on my previous one which left a space at the bottom of the card where I added three little die cut flowers.  The panel was 'smooshed' through a couple of colours of Distress Oxide ink and once dry I stamped some text down one edge and added some stencilling.  The words were cut from some matching card.  I think I might be getting to like this size of card although once used up I probably won't buy any more 😉.  Next challenge could be a pack of 4" square cards which were hiding in the box - can't really imagine why I bought them because working on such a small scale does rather freak me out 🤣

Text stamp - came with an Indigo Blue magazine kit
Stencil - from Lavinia
Words - Art Gallery dies from Stampin' Up (retired)
Flowers - die set from John Next Door


5 comments:

  1. Hi Val,
    oh your stamping is gorgeous on this wonderful card and the colours are so pretty together.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great background you created and I really like those colors. I never got on board with the slim cards for some reason - I guess I need more space to add more stuff LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Val. Super background for the large sentiment.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stencilling, stamping & die cutting to create this sweet little card. Can’t wait to see more of these mini works of art. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this collage of stamps and stencilling. You know I always start to like something more when I am about to use it up lol!

    ReplyDelete