Pages

Sunday 14 January 2024

Mystery Bag

 Back again with something else made using items from the Mystery bag mentioned yesterday.  I discovered that the  dies which I didn't quite understand are actually for cutting a large speech bubble, using the width of the card.  Also amongst the contents there was a really cute llama with a matching outline die so I've combined these with some dies from my collection for another card.  I've also had an idea for one of the little stamps which isn't my normal style and that one will be appearing in due course.  I'm quite enjoying the challenge of using items which wouldn't have been natural choices for me, although the llama is one which I would probably have bought and the speech bubbles could prove to be more useful than I'd initially imagined.


Llama and Speech Bubble - stamp and dies from Gummiapan (retired)
Sentiment - from Stampin' Up (retired)
Bridge, puddle and foliage - from Playing in the Rain set Stampin' Up

8 comments:

  1. What a great card Val! I think the sentiment is brilliant and well done to you using things that you wouldn't normally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why couldn't i have thought up that sentiment. It's brilliant and I love your LLama . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making a fab scenic card with your mystery dies. Glad to hear some may prove more useful than you originally thought! Loving the llama 🦙 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Val! I really can see loads of uses for the speech bubble dies. Keep 'em coming gal!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val
    You have done really well with your mystery package .. .. love that big speech bubble.
    Your finished card is great.
    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing what we can come up with when we challenge ourselves. This is so danged cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Great sentiment too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That llama is so cute and love the speech bubble. I was flummoxed when I first saw it over at Deb Hallet's YouTube, but when you see it on the card it is such a great idea, and I love the scene you set up in the background Val. x

    ReplyDelete