Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2024

Today's Share

 Today I'm sharing another card using a couple of items from my mystery bag of dies and stamps.  This time it is a quirky little stamp and a die which I had to study for a few minutes until I realised it was a 'text speak' sentiment.The qu8irky character was stamped onto a tag and then I sorted out some patterned paper,  scrap of ribbon and matching card to complete this simple card.  A little light stencilling was added to the tag


Stamp and sentiment die - from Gummiapan Mystery bag
Tag - unbranded die
Stencil - Aall & Create

6 comments:

  1. Your mystery bag has produced some fun cards, and this one is so trendy and cute. Looks like it was a good purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this cute and quirky birthday card. Really fun - and perfect for the text-happy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mystery bag certainly had some unusual finds in it. That die would have had me flummoxed. hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Val - so quirky and such fun! The more I see from you, the more I realise that the Grab Bag is working its magic. As Len often says to me, you're only limited by your imagination!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite your misgivings with the mystery bag you seem to be coming up with some fab ideas. This is a cute and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cute little lady and love the background paper and tag Val, and the HB2u would have made me wonder what it was to start with, but here it works brilliantly. x

    ReplyDelete