Pages

Friday 15 December 2023

A Jolly Snowman

I still have a few Christmas cards to share although I'm going to try and concentrate on more general cards as I don't think I need any more seasonal ones at present.  I just had to have a play with this jolly snowman, a die which sort of fell into my basket recently even though I didn't desperately need any more dies 😉.  He is popped onto a split background, the top part of which has been embossed with a snow effect.  The fur on his hat, the sentiment and the edge of the larger oval have all been treated to some Glamour Dust to give some sparkle.  Colouring was done using alcohol pens.

PS: I've just remembered I meant to take this one along to the Christmas Kickstart Challenge  #81where anything Christmassy is called for


 Oval dies - Tonic
Embossing Folder - an old Sheena Douglass one, no longer available
Snowman, Tree and HO, HO HO - unbranded dies

6 comments:

  1. Super card Val, he really is a jolly snowman. I love the HO HO HO with the baubles. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one cute snowman and I just love that two-toned tree! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a bright and jolly fellow Val, the pops of colour work so nicely onto the white background.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you remembered to share this little cutie with us all, Val! Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all those die cuts and the way you’ve created a winter scene with them. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Val, he's delightful. And what a wonderful scene.
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete