Pages

Friday 27 October 2023

Tall Card

 A bit of a change today with a DL card made in a grungy style - I do like to mix it up a bit with what I make - variety is the spice of life 😉😉.  I've used one of the floral stamped images sent to me by a generous friend and have added my own touch to it with some Distress oxide ink smooshed around and with a few extra stamped splodges.  While I had the inks out I also smooshed some onto another piece of card so that I could cut the smaller extra pieces which I've used to add a bit of interest to the layout.  There was a bit of stencilling added to the base card and the same inks were used for this and also for colouring the petals of the flower using a water brush.  


Flower - stamp by Carabelle
Splodges - stamp from French Foliage set by Stampin' Up (retired)
Distress Oxide - Broken China, Dusty Concord and Wilted Violet


9 comments:

  1. So they say Val! Glorious colour palette today, it's lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Val, a beautiful grungy design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely smooshed and splodged card Val, gorgeous colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that’s pretty!
    Lovely colour scheme and a gorgeous flower. I enlarged the picture to see the little butterfly embellishments better! Wonderful work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great stamped image and I just love that color combo you chose for it! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab colours here Val - lovely flower and splodging is perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely splodged background Val...nice card, great colour

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blue and purple look gorgeous for this beautiful flower Val, and love the grungy feel of it and love the stencilled background too. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not sure how I missed this beauty. Just love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete