Pages

Thursday 19 October 2023

Playground Challenge # 465

 Well I'm making a quick dash over to the Snippets Playground this morning with my homework - and why a quick dash?  That's because it is raining pretty steadily for the second day in a row.  I just hope there is plenty of hot chocolate on offer ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.  Apart from having used a card blank, everything else on this card came from my various snippets collections.  Started with a large snippet of patterned paper trimmed to fit the card, then sorted out small pieces of white, yellow, greens and mauves to cut the other elements.  The sentiment was stamped using purple ink and the final addition was a scattering of matching pearls.  As usual there is a lovely prize on offer for one lucky person so why not use up some of your snippets to be in with a chance of winning ๐Ÿ˜Š.



8 comments:

  1. I do like these colours together. The die cuts are a great way to use those snippets. I'll see you in the treehouse to hide from the rain. Plenty here today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Val! Lovely to see you in the Playground - I hope you're keeping warm. It's so cold and damp right now, better than suffocating in the heat but a nice medium would be good. I love your card - it actually reminds me of Spring. I always think lavender and lemon are perfect soulmates! So, so pretty.

    Hugs

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping for something a bit stronger when I pop over (just realised my homework was on Wednesdays' post and due to events not linked up as all behind). Anyhow's, very pretty soft colours on your homework.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Val. I love the colour combination Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the paper you chose perfectly matches all those die cut flowers and stems. Very pretty birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you put your wellies and raincoat on to dash over to the Snippets Playground with this delightful card. Love the paper and your pretty embellishments.

    Plenty of hot chocolate available in the Treehouse once you've finished splashing in the puddles! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty floral card Val...hot chocolate is a must also helps you craft!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and well done on using up some snippets too.

    ReplyDelete