Pages

Friday 5 May 2023

Rabbit is Back!

 It's almost a week since my last post - not at all sure where this week has gone really, it just seems to have whizzed by.  Anyway as the title suggests the rabbit is back.  I found him in the 'oddments' pot which sits on my desk so I combined him with a few little flowers which were also left from previous projects.  I die cut a piece of cream card and a kraft frame to fit before embossing the bricks using a die - the bricks were carefully coloured using Distress Oxide ink and a fine brush.  A basket was cut and coloured using alcohol pens and the flowers added.- the rabbit was perched onto the bottom of the frame.  I trimmed a suitable piece of design paper to fit a kraft card blank and stamped a sentiment which was popped onto a shape cut from the smallest die in the rectangle set.


Background DSP - from a Prima pad which I've had a long time
Rectangle dies (frame and sentiment) - set from Crafts Too
Other Dies - Unknown, Gummiapan and magazine freebies
Bricks - die from The Greetery used to emboss

8 comments:

  1. This little fella sure does get around. I love this gorgeous card val.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just delightful and I am amazed at how everyone is using him. I have given in and have him now. But unsure what to do with him lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect little scene for your rabbit. Love how you did the bricks and coloured the rabbit too. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more I see this cute bunny, the more I like him! He looks so cute planted in front of that brick wall with his basket of goodies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks so happy with his basket of flowers, love how you did the brick background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. another great rabbit card Val...love the background too

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fabulous Val! Perfect use of Bunny!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a small work of art, Val! All the elements you put together make a cohesive and beautiful design! You should frame it! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete