Pages

Thursday 12 January 2023

Stamping

 Looking through my file of cards made last year I see there are a few which I've not shared on my blog.  I do enjoy building up scenes with stamping onto backgrounds which I've made and this one used stamps from Lavinia - I can never have too many of them - so beautiful and very versatile as well. I started off by masking off a circle on the card, adding some small foliage stamps and applying some inks using a soft brush. the mystical boat (Liberty) was stamped and a mask was used to add the little passenger,  A bot of delicate colouring using pencils.  The stars were added as a final touch along with a sentiment.


Distress inks used and a selection of Lavinia stamps

7 comments:

  1. This is sooooo pretty. I love the boat with the buttons. Glad you showed it. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Val..Lavinia stamps are so versatile...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful card Val, you can't go wrong with a Lavinia card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great stamp that is, and the circle scene you created is beautiful! Love those buttons too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet little card Val. Nice inking and stamping xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is so much beautiful detail in this card Val, and such soft and gentle really pretty colour. I love the combination of stamps with that sweet boat and the mouse and lovely added sentiment to finish..a gorgeous card. x

    ReplyDelete