Pages

Friday 13 August 2021

Sympathy Card

 Today's card is one which I really hope I don't need any time soon although it is always handy to have one or two in the box just in case I get a request for one.  I've used stamps and a selection of dies for this and chosen my favourite shade of blue with cream which I think is a bit softer than using a bright white. Items used from several different sets and suppliers so plenty to put away tidily so I can find them again 😉


Background - paper from Stampin' Up Boho Indigo suite with some misty moonlight card
Leaves and Berries - stamps and dies from Forever Fern also SU
Smallest Berries - from a Sizzix die set
Square dies - from Phill Martin and Tonic dies used for plain squares
Smaller Square - embossed with Bark 3D folder from SU
Sentiment - stamp from my favourite freebie set from years back
Shaped dies - Stitched so Sweetly from SU (retired)


7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. Sad they have to made I agree.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card for the ocassion and here's hoping that you won't need to use it too soon. I had a tidy up of things out on my desk and was horrified at just how much stuff I have. I had to buy 3 more boxes yo store it all away.! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Val, the blue and the cream looks lovely together.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely sympathy card Val.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val

    The type of card we hope we never have to send, but even so this is beautiful. The cream and blue look beautiful and as you say a much calmer and softer to look at than a stark white.

    I hope your lovely card stays in your box for a long, long, long time!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card, the colours are great.

    ReplyDelete