Pages

Sunday 8 August 2021

Pixie Snippets Playground - Challenge 409

 I'm here in the Playground again making use of more of my snippets of card and paper and apart from the base card everything else came from my snippet mountain, mainly white pieces this time.  I found pieces on which to stamp the words in several different colours and then fussy cut them all so that I had a selection of different coloured strips to build up the tag. Of course I now have quite a little collection of these variously coloured words to use on other cards. The stamp comes as a whole and was stamped onto a tag (die cut from another snippet of white) so that I could place the different coloured pieces, adding a punched heart and three tiny punched banners to tone in.  Similar colours were used to stamp the tiny motif over the background.  There is a really fun stamp as the prize this time around so do have a go if you'd fancy possibly being able to add this to your collection - someone has to win!!


Stamps - Birthday Wit set from Stampin' Up (retired)
Punches - heart and small banner Stampin' Up
Tag- die from Tim Holtz, Sizzix


3 comments:

  1. Hi Val,
    oh my word this is such a grogeous card and such a perfect way to use up snippets too.
    Love all the words on the tag indifferent colours and your background looks fab and so pretty.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Val..nice and colourful

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Val - so fresh looking. I so love the sentiment strips you stamped - ,ovely use of snippets and plenty left over as well!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete