Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

Bah Humbug Week 38

The challenge from the ladies at Bah Humbug this week is to produce something on the theme of 'Rudolph' so nothing too taxing. The image, sentiment and backing papers have come from Polkadoodles Magical Winter and I also used a Sizzix die for layering.  I try to keep some of my christmas cards quite simple because I find people are reluctant to pay  much for the cards and also don't like having to put extra postage for dimensional cards this time of year. I will be adding some glitter to his nose but didn't want to wait for the glue to dry before posting to the blog and if no-one wants to buy this card I will add some dimension with real buttons and a sprig of holly.


8 comments:

  1. What a super card Val. A cute Rudolph and I love the backing paper. I've not got this disc, but it looks as though it will go onto my wish list. I know just what you mean about about postage this time of year.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Rudolph card Val...love the image and backing papers too.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val,
    Lovely card for our challenge and once his nose is all glittered up it will be even lovelier still =)
    Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val, Love your Rudolph, great card. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way your holly swags in the image pick up on those in your backing paper. That outline frame is a lovely touch adding real interest.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooooooooooh reindeers are really galloping out from everyone's cards this week and yours is just such a bright fun card.
    Love it - thank you so much for sharing another card with us at Humbug Hall.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is lovely. I like the way you pulled the different pieces together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Val, your card is so cute! Very fun and the reindeer is adorable! Thanks for joining us again this week at Bah! Humbug!

    Barb, Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete