Pages

Sunday 26 June 2011

Tattered Flowers

I've been experimenting with some of the Kraft glassine paper from Tim Holtz and I'm sure this has lots of potential.  I decided to make some flowers using the tattered flowers die, cutting out the shapes, scrunching them up to break down the fibres and the coating so that I could add a little colour with Distress ink.  I also added a dusting of Perfect Pearls in gold and then heated gently  so that the PP would adhere.  I made a background for the card using Distress stain and Distress inks with miscellaneous stamps from Chocolate Baroque and I must say my fingers were very interesting colours by the time I'd finished.

2 comments:

  1. The background is like the colour of this morning!... gorgeous sunshine! I've not even seen the TH glassine stuff ..
    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely summery card Val - like the delicate colour on the flowers too. Think this glassine could be as addictive as flowers.....

    ReplyDelete