Pages

Sunday 26 June 2011

Forgotten Friday 22

Two posts in one day - this one is for Judith's Forgotten Friday challenge and if you visit her lovely blog you will see why this is a Sunday post this week. I was reminded by watching a great video on Glenda's blog that I'd not used my chalk ink pads for direct to paper technique for absolutely ages so I dug them out and had a play to make the background for this card and I also used various stamps by Chocolate Baroque to complete the background.  The owl stamp had also been sadly neglected although I just love it - he was stamped onto a piece of the chalked background card and cut out to pop onto the stamped tree.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Val, the colours are beautiful. I love the layers on your background. Thanks for joining in my late post this week! Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning owl he is Val....love your card.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card he's so cute. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete