Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2011

For a Fisherman

It will be my son's birthday soon so I've made him this Forever Friends card because he is keen on fishing - I'm pretty sure  he doesn't follow my blog so hopefully he won't get a sneak preview!! The stamp is from a set suitable for men's cards by Papermania, background paper is from my stash with the addition of a piece of Kraft glassine which was put through an embossing folder and sponged with Distress ink.  Image was coloured using Polychromos pencils.

3 comments:

  1. Great card love the image and the DP's are fab I'm sure your son will love it
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your son will absolutely love this card Val. The kraft glassine looks really good embossed and inked; it looks just like a tree. Did you get it locally????? Can't think that you did...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card I bet your son is sure to love it. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete