Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Time Flies

 Somehow a week or so has whizzed by without me having made a card, due in part to my mojo taking a break.  I struggled a bit to get back into the swing but after a couple of false starts I eventually came up with this card using a selection of dies and stamps.  I started with the background fancy die cut which I backed with some blue card, no problem there, but then it was a case of what else would work on this tall slim card.  I eventually settled on cutting two smaller tall slim shapes then stamped the vase and die cut the leaves finally adding a couple of small flowers.  The sentiment tag was left from cutting some windows for a previous card so I decided to use it with the addition of a piece of ribbon and a computer printed sentiment.


 Tall dies - Paper Discovery Slimline set from Craft Stash
Tag - from Have a Hoot die set Stampin' Up
Vase and Leaves - from Boho Indigo Suite Stampin' Up

2 comments:

  1. Blue and white look so good together... lovely card..pleased to see part of your mojo has returned

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val

    What a beautiful shade of blue .. .. your card is lovely!

    Love how the pattern on the vase matches so perfectly with your die cut border.

    I don't think your mojo is far away. Perhaps just having a little nap.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete