Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

Forgotten Friday Week 23

Friday again already and time for Judith's Forgotten Friday challenge.  This week I've used products from Chocolate Baroque which I've had for a time and not used recently.  The rose from their Harlequin Rose  set was stamped three times and coloured using Derwent Inktense pencils.  The head of the rose was cut out and layered up for dimension.  Background paper is from the Decadent Brocade CD - the smaller pieces are from papers which came with my membership to Graphicus Guild (now Chocolate Baroque).  I've left this card without a specific greeting so that it could be used for any occasion.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring on your rose. That background paper with the script is my all time favourite and reminds me I need to ask where I can get some more from x Lavinia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Val, great use of those papers. Love the matting too. Thanks for joining in again this week, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Val - the rose looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colouring on your rose Val very pretty card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favourite theme plates... Lovely card
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. This is one of my favorite images. I have not been brave enough to use any of my membership packs, but they get stroked occasionaly.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete