There's a new challenge over in the Playground and of course another lovely prize to be won. I decided to make a Christmas card this time and there are lots of quite small and fiddly Snippets used here, particularly in the construction of the gingerbread people. I started with a Snippet of seasonal paper which was more or less the right size to fit my card blank; die cut the icicles and the slatted rectangle from some white card before turning to some quite small bits in kraft, red, green and blue with the addition of a few more white pieces for the other details. The sentiment was also cut from a snippet of the same brand of white card but somehow it looks a different shade on my screen.
Thank goodness the weather has turned a little cooler and we've had some rain. The paddling pool has been packed away and I reckon we will soon be queueing for hot chocolate in the Playground 🤣
Background - downloaded paper from a Buddly Crafts Christmas collection
Icicles - unbranded die which I've had for a couple of years
Rectangle - Slatted Rectangle set from Craft Addiction UK
Sentiment - dies from Britannia (still available from Pink Pig I think)
Gingerbread People - unbranded die set from Amazon (lots of tiny elements)

Adorable gingerbread men Christmas card Val. Good job you enjoy fiddling with teeny tiny die cut pieces!
ReplyDeleteYes, the paddling pool has been cleaned and packed away, I’ll be brewing hot chocolate in the treehouse very shortly. Come up and have a cuppa! xxx