The theme for the next challenge at Allsorts has been chosen by Brenda and is **Creatures Great and Small** with of course the anything goes option. Prize this time is from Lavinia stamps - full details can be seen on the Allsorts Blog post.
I've chosen to use some of my Lavinia stamps to illustrate this theme and my little butterflies definitely come into the 'small' category - unless of course you believe in fairies. Thought for the day - is a fairy a creature I wonder?? I used one of my lighter inky backgrounds and stamped the fairy and castle before using masks to build up the hills and land. The lavender was added in the foreground and the other foliage to frame the scene, finally adding the butterflies. Some stickles were applied to the fairy wings. I've had these stamps for quite a long time and they are all Lavinia designs
Fairy - Daydreaming
Castle - small castle
Flowers - Lavender
Foliage - Dragon thorn
Small butterflies

No comments:
Post a Comment