Pages

Thursday 10 October 2024

We Love Stamping

 The theme for the We Love Stamping Challenge for October is **Autumn** or of course *Anything Goes* and it so happens that the theme for Stamping Sensations is - you guessed it - **Anything Goes** or *Autumn Colours*.  I've decided to take my card along to both challenges this time as it seems to fit the criteria and there's a limit to the number of Autumnal cards I need in my box.

I started with a square of white stamping card and a circle mask so that I could put a faint line of ink to guide me in placing the leaf stamps for which I used a selection of yellows, greens and brown with a touch of orange for the berries.  I then decided to pop the little owl in amongst the leaves and he was coloured using pencils before being masked so that I could add a light dusting of yellow in and around the wreath with a some orange concentrated on the leafy area.  The final touch was to add some purple to highlight the edges (more Halloween than Autumn I guess, but - hey - artistic licence πŸ˜‰).  As usual with this style of card I dithered over adding a sentiment but have left it blank for now.

The usual opportunity to maybe win a prize at the end of the  month


Stamping - All using Lavinia stamps
Inking - Distress Ink and Versafine Clair
Colouring - Polychromos pencils


No comments:

Post a Comment