Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2024

Stamping Sensations Challenge

 I spotted a mid month reminder this morning for the current Stamping Sensations challenge where the theme is *Animal Magic* or of course *anything goes*.  It so happens I was having a bit of a tidy up of my workspace and had come across these three fun hippos which were stamped, coloured with alcohol pens and fussy cut quite a while ago and I'd   already decided it was about time they danced their way onto a card - so here they are.  I also found the little cat and the tiny tufts of grass at the bottom of a container of 'bits' - handy or what?  I cut a panel to fit a 7" x 5" card and adhered some 'sky' printed paper and a die cut strip of green for the 'grass'.  A simple birthday greeting and that's a few more of my oddments used - always satisfying to see these being made into something which, hopefully, will give pleasure to the recipient of the finished card.  There are animal themed prizes from A & C for the lucky winners at the end of the month.


Hippo Stamps - from Stampin' Up (retired)
 Kitty - also from SU (retired)
Tufts of Grass - dies possibly also SU but cut ages ago and 'saved'
Die to Cut Grassy Edging - from MFT possibly no longer available


5 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased our reminder prompted this fun card. Thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that’s a cute hippo card. Perfect for the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Val, I love those dancing hippos.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember those cute hippo stamps and they look as cute now as they ever did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see these hippos out to play again, fun card! Xxx

    ReplyDelete