Pages

Sunday 15 September 2024

Snippets Playground #489

 Time to pop into the playground to see what's afoot today - I hear there might be cake and a drop of bubbly 😊.  I've raided my ever growing Snippets collection to make a Christmas card this time although I did actually have to break into a whole piece of white card to fit my card blank but of course there was some left to join the rest of my Snippets for another time.  I started by cutting the large words with their backing from red and white Snippets so that I could place them to work out where I needed to cut out the Star Frame aperture.  A snippet of blue snowy printed paper was placed behind said aperture and I've added a row of tiny trees (cut from a snippet of green which was in my 'inky play' snippets pile.  Finally I die cut a little house to add to the scene and decided to call it a day, apart from cutting another of the starry frames to make that one a double layer.  Some great prizes as always so why not raid your Snippets collection and make a card.  


Greeting - dies by Julie Hickey
Star Frame and Trees - dies from Gummiapan
House - unknown but I've had the dies for a long time (come out each year for Christmas)

6 comments:

  1. I haven't made cake but there's a bottle of bubbly in my satchel ready, so we're set to go. A sweet scene and the addition of the little house perfect.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super Christmas card. Love the sweet little scene with its cool frame. That large sentiment is ace too.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for some bubbly and cake later!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a fun design with the little scene and big sentiment! Good job using your snippets but watch your step as you exit the treehouse - especially if you've been hitting the bubbly! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute sene with the line of trees and little house, proudly set off with that super frame and striking words xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Christmas card Val! I love the scene in that lovely frame - and of course the sentiment die is a beauty.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful Christmas scene you made. Looks lovely with the bold sentiment.

    ReplyDelete