Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2024

More ATCs

 I've used the other two ATC bases which were left from my recent colour blending session.  One uses a flower image which was stamped onto a snippet of white card, coloured and fussy cut.  I did stamp the whole image onto the background first and just the two flower heads were cut out and layered along with some words from the same stamp set.  The other one used a tiny scooter die which came as a free gift with an order some long time ago - amazing just how much detail there is in such a tiny die although I must admit I'd struggled to think of a way to use it until I saw a card made by a blog friend and used her idea.  Thanks, I'm sure you know who you are 🥰.



Flower stamp and words - Aall & Create (The Good)
Scooter - free gift from Gummiapan
Circles - dies from Stampin' Up (retired)

6 comments:

  1. Two more gorgeous ATCs made with your lovely ink blended background. My fave A&C flower and what a great idea with the scooter! LOL! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super ATCs Val, I love the colours you''ve used.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just loving the inky colours, love all the ATCs, but the flower is my favourite xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ink colors look so pretty on your ATC's along with the flower and especially that little scooter! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More lovely inkiness Val and all put to good use with the ATC's.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another two lovely colourful ATCs. That is a tiny scooter! Looks great though as does the A&C flower.

    ReplyDelete