Pages

Monday 6 May 2024

The Postage Die - Again

 The postage stamp style die seems to be quite popular at the moment and of course it is very versatile either used whole or it could be snipped into individual stamps - something I've not done with mine so far.  A set of nature stamps in a vintage style has been used here - monochrome as well with the addition of some tiny die cut butterflies and a simple sentiment.  I've used DSP for the background and also to cut out and stamp the individual images.

As I was typing this post I remembered that the theme for May's We Love Stamping challenge is **Vintage**, or of course **anything goes**.  I think this probably fits the Vintage theme so I'm popping over there with this card.

Hope you are all having a good Bank Holiday weekend although I have to say I think the weather could be better.



Paper used is from a Prima pad which I've had for many years
Die and stamps are unbranded

6 comments:

  1. It's really lovely in the mono shades Val and each section holds so much interest, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping May challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous Val. Might be my fave “Postage Stamp” die card yet!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card has a very vintage feel and what a great use of that postage stamp die. Thanks for remembering to join us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of images to go with this fun postage die! I love that subtle vintage look, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the mono shades too, love the images and stamped die. A Super card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mono effect too, a Super card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete