Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2024

Snippets challenge #476

 Despite trying my hardest the snippets mountain never seems to diminish but making something for the Playground Challenge certainly helps a little and there is always an opportunity to be in the draw for some lovely prizes along the way.  This time I used quite a few of my smaller white snippets to stamp a series of cat images and then coloured and fussy cut them ready for arranging into what I hope is a pleasing composition 😉.  Sorry no picture of the left overs as there were just tiny 'trimmings' from my snipping which all went straight into the bin. The white background square was a larger snippet but the blue layer was cut from a whole sheet leaving the remainder to go into my snippets collection.  This set of stamps is one which was given away with a magazine several years ago - would you believe I actually have a box of freebies, some of which haven't even been opened but I do trawl through them now and then seeking inspiration.


Cats and words - free set of stamps from a magazine (several years ago)
Birthday Sentiment - wiry words set of stamps
Colouring - Inktense pencils and water brush

11 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful snippet card. I doubt we will ever see the end of our snippets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Cat images Val and so pretty with all the colour variants.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done some exceptional fussy cutting of those hilarious cat images! I just LOVE this fun little card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would believe you have a box of magazine stamps - and look forward to seeing what you come up with when you pick some out to play with! Looks like a purr-fect stamp set for the cat lover in your life . . . or anyone really.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later - there's still some Guinness left in my satchel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these cats Val! Cool cats indeed! Great card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great way to use up those pesky snippets Val, love the cats! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card Val….its purrrfect

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous card Val. Such fun - and fussy cutting all those kitties deserves a medal! Wonderfully arranged and great colours too.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a funny card Val. I love these cats, and the way you mixed them together. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your cats and I believe that the word for more than two or three is called a clowder, and a lovely rainbow of colours for them, and I love the added 'meows'...a great card for a cat lover, they are very cute Val. x

    ReplyDelete