Pages

Sunday 3 March 2024

Multicoloured Snippets

 Challenge # 475 in the Playground and my homework this time has used up snippets of several different colours - barely made any inroads into the snippets mountain but every little helps.  I thought these 'cats' were rather fun, especially in some cheery colours; they are all the same height (they've been trimmed) but come in three varying widths and I have a few left over to play with another day.  I've included a photo of my pile of snippet leftovers after cutting them out, something I often forget until it is too late and they've disappeared into the bin.  A lovely selection of items for the prize this fortnight as always so time for you to see what you can make using Snippets.





Frame - Noble Pierced Squares Creative Expressions
Greeting - die from Gummiapan
Sentiment - stamps from a magazine giveaway set
Tall cats - unbranded die

12 comments:

  1. This is the cutest card ever! I don't know if you used a die or a punch, but I love those fun little kittie faces!! Brilliant use of your snippets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore the fun cats in a rainbow of colours Val, and the background and frame complete the look so well...a terrific card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here's wishing YOU a pawsome day too! Loving the colourful feline snippets in this card.

    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say thanks for sharing a pic of your snippets too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great design Val, beautifully put together in the rainbow of colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Val
    A really bright and beautiful card and I love the sentiment you have created.
    Great use of your snippets too.
    Hope you had a good weekend.
    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun die. I love your cats of many hues. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely brilliant Val! The die is terrific - perfect for all occasions especially for people who love cats. It certainly is a fun rainbow!

    Hugs
    Di xx (Snippets Playground)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Great idea to make it so colourful with that fun die and use snippets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute. I love all the colours and different heights. Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of your snippets Val..brilliant card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card Val, the cats are such fun and a great way of using snippets.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete