Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2024

Thanks

 Another small scale card to share today, this time it's a 4" square Thank-you note card mainly using up bits and pieces from oddments left over from previous projects.  I started by die cutting a square frame to fit the card and then found a scrap of previously die cut floral card to match which I backed with a pale lilac scrap.  The 'thanks' word was cut twice and layered to give it a bit of substance and that's it - a quick and easy little card.


Square frame - Noble Pierced frame die from Creative Expressions and a plain square die
Thanks - word die from Concorde & 9th

8 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful way to say thanks and I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in the soft lilacs Val, a lovely card for someone to receive.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val,
    I tried to comment earlier but it hasn't published.
    Love this wonderful card and the paper used is so pretty.
    This is the size card I put in my pockets when there are lots of people to sign a card.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might have been quick to make but it’s as pretty as a picture. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to do some catching up with to use up my scraps, which we know are too good to bin. Another lovely card Val, I may have to forget the chores today and sneak off to play xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to showcase a really pretty piece of paper. Must try this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like to create cards from scraps. This looks super in those pretty shades. I have been making book corners with mine. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pretty die cut floral piece which you framed, and the lilac background goes beautifully, the sentiment in purple finishes it perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete